Wednesday 20 April 2011

The Gallery - All 3!



Here's how it goes...
You want to record your comings & goings.
You start a blog.
You take more pictures.
You buy a posh camera.
Your husband starts taking pictures of fruit.

...and now I'm taking pictures of people taking pictures of fruit!

I have 2 more blogs... My cakey/foodie blog aims to tell the story behind my cake orders. They are not always my best cakes or best photos but have the best stories - This was for a couple ruled by their 4 dogs. They are both gaming mad (the groom is holding an x-box controller) and play poker every week.

Aardvark Cakes



This is my newest blog but still very special as I tracking our progress as we turn from a family of 4 into a party of 5 on our caravan travels - We are having great fun so far. This is what we look like when we are set up!

Five Go Caravanning



This is a post for this week's Gallery - visit the other posts to see what other people's blogs mean to them

4 comments:

  1. The caravanning looks fun. Can I come with you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The carvanning looks like lots of fun and it made me laugh how you show the directions that blogging takes us in.
    My Gallery attempt is at http://gigglingatitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, that is so true about the new camera. I take pictures of everything and anything now. Hope you are enjoying your caravan in all this lovely weather! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more the merrier on the caravanning trips! Here's hoping the fabulous weather sticks - at least until we are back from the next trip! Thanks for your comments x

    ReplyDelete