Sunday 20 March 2011

This is Me Meme



I have been tagged today by the lovely Cara of FrecklesFamily to complete the This is Me Meme. The task is to get your child to draw a picture of you which I had no trouble getting my 2 eldest girls to do on our journey to Leeds this afternoon.

The top picture was drawn by my 4yo, Violet and the bottom one by my 8yo, Millie. We let Tara, aged 4 weeks off this one as she was asleep!

It was really interesting to notice the different ways our daughters went about the task - Violet got straight on with it and finished it in record time, gave the sheet of paper to me and forgot all about it. Millie was so much more serious about it - concentrating on every detail, she was very unhappy with the result (saying my body was far too thin - ahem!) and complained that there was a smudge on the left hand side. She is such a perfectionist! Wonder where she gets that from?

I have included a rare picture of the real me (with tied back hair that my children hate - Vi has been known to tell me to take my bobble out before now). The picture was taken this afternoon with my sister and our 2 youngest children, Milo (aged 12 weeks) and Tara (aged 4 weeks today).

So what happens now? I have been cheeky and tagged a couple of people - Please don't feel pressured to do it. If you ust happen to pop by and fancy joining in, it would be lovely if you did!

Helen
Michelle
Julie
Julia
Vanessa


The Rules
Ask your child to draw a picture of you. It doesn’t matter how old they are…
Post the picture on your blog.
Call it the ‘This is Me Meme’.
Pop over to Tara’s post to add it to her linky too.
Then tag some others

3 comments:

  1. My boys take my hair down all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. I am loving the rosie cheeks on the top one!

    Thankfully my kids have no preference about my hair. Whilst I love it long, it drives me nuts so often goes up!

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! All three pictures of you. I disagree with Millie, I think her picture is perfect, but you should be smiling a bit more. You never look that serious.

    ReplyDelete