Sunday 6 March 2011

The Gallery - Simple Pleasures - Family


I have only just got round to checking this week's Gallery entries and find that I am number 100 in the list. The theme this week is Simple Pleasures - For me there is nothing nicer than being surrounded by good company and my photo entry is of my family when they were introduced to Baby T last week - Aged 3 days.

My OH is missing from the pic as he is behind the camera and I am looking less than my best but it was such a lovely evening I couldn't not include this photo.

3 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful family photo. I think a baby is great excuse to get everyone together for a family photo :) congratulations again on the birth of baby T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jenny - I am so glad we took that photo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, fantastic. Millie looks so far away & tiny, made me chuckle. Cx

    ReplyDelete