Wednesday 16 June 2010

Personalised Toy Sack - Product Review


I just love gingham and worship anything personalised for me or my girls - particularly as Violet struggles so much to find items with her name on them - Beware! Mums and Dads - having an 'unusual' name is not always good!

When I was asked to review an item from The Last Detail, I knew straightaway what I would choose. What parent doesn't crave for new ways of tidying the endless toys away?

When the bag arrived I was delighted with its size and the quality - the lettering is really secure and the stitching so neat! This makes an ideal addition to any little (or big) girl's bedroom!

I did have a slight concern though (Non-paranoid parents might not feel the same) - I worried about little V slipping the strings around her neck and strangling herself - I have no hooped cords on blinds around the house for that reason!

To change this I have snipped the cord and added ends to the cord so they don't slip through - easy peasy!

The Last Detail site is gorgeous - well worth a mooch - bet you don't come away with an empty basket!

I love this sack - Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. The bag looks great! :)

    Thanks, I'll take a look at The Last Detail.

    ReplyDelete