Monday 14 June 2010

Book Review - Della Says 'OMG' by Keris Stainton


Ages since I did a book review but rest assured lots of reading has been done around here!

I have also been lucky enough to attend 2 book launches and meet the authors - both of which were sooo lovely!

The first event was hosted by the fabulous Keris Stainton who I have got to know through Twitter and was to celebrate the launch of her debut novel Della Says 'OMG!'
This was billed as a Young Adult book but as with a lot of YA novels can be enjoyed by all ages. (I don't think I fit into the YA category anymore sadly!)

The story is of Della, a teenager who discovers her diary has gone missing and later finds sections of it popping up in embarrassing places. This book has it all intrigue (who took the diary?), romance (expertly written), humour (real laugh out loud moments!) and even a bit of food thrown in just for me!

I can highly recommend this book - a perfect beach read (which is where I read mine and so now my lovely signed copy is covered in sand!)

Coming next - another book review Caroline Smailes, Like Bees to Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment