Monday 29 March 2010

The Bill ...

After much deliberating I have finally set up my personal blog and here it is! I have had a business blog Aardvark Cakes for a couple of years now but never had the courage to write personal items on it (Too many people I know read it!) I now want a record of the comings and goings of our lives and have found out that the internet and the people on it do not have to be as scary as they are made out to be.

I anticipate including posts about reading, children (but will try not to be too indulgent!) and pretty products and who knows what else - Lets let the adventure take us! I do not promise wonderful writing skills and my photography skills stink but fun I will have trying! I am going to attempt to join The Gallery at Tara Cain's Sticky Fingers - Have a nosy at the fantastic entries each week!

So let the journey commence ...

No comments:

Post a Comment