Wednesday 12 January 2011

Bellies!


Well I'm still sticking to my resolutions mentioned in my last post so as part of that here is my Gallery entry for this week. Tara Cain of Sticky Fingers set the challenge of Body Parts.

There is one particular body part of mine that is quite prominent at the moment being 33 weeks pregnant but for no-one am I allowing it to be photographed - There are no specific shots of my bump during any of my 3 pregnancies. But there will be lots of the baby so hopefully that makes up for it. So that's my entry for this week Bellies!

I love this pic of my little V showing her belly and hope that she is always as proud of it - I have to say I'm particularly proud of how clean and tidy my living room looks too! V is now 4 and quite frequently strips off - wouldn't you if you had that body?

8 comments:

  1. What a cute little belly! I love how kids find their belly buttons so very amusing.
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely belly there, my two also like to hold their tops up and show their bellies off to whoever - really funny. good luck with the pg x

    ReplyDelete
  3. and baby bellies are the bees knees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My 4yo is very proud of what she calls her "big fat tummy". It isn't but I love that she's proud of that and not yet got the body issues. Hoping to prolong that as long as I can.

    Great pic. (And well done on tidying)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone - Both girls have completely gorgeous bellies and fall apart laughing when they see the size of mine - just hope they stop once the baby is born! Here's to many more years of our little ones not having body issues.

    ps Don't think the room has ever been that tidy since!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, little V when she was much littler! She looks like she has been running round and has been stopped in her tracks at the sight of the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got to love baby bellies, my son lifts up his top all the time and pats his saying 'belly belly' at every opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's a little cutie :)

    ReplyDelete